Monday, October 1, 2012

Muse of Anarchy

Sons of Anarchy is on my TV show hitlist - and let's be honest, a lot of it has to do with Charlie Hunnam.

Nope, I've never seen him act (though I hear he's amazing on the show as JAX), and I really have no idea what the show is about - but I was late to the Breaking Bad party and the same people who turned me on to that show are talking about Sons of Anarchy. 

 Who am I to argue? Especially when the show clearly boasts some impressive eye candy talent.

I'm (just) 3,000 words (or two chapters) shy of finishing Heartless (minus a whole book rewrite, of course) which means two things: Finishing season 4 of Breaking Bad as reward, and the promise of a new project in the horizon. Maybe Sons of Anarchy will be my new series, as well.

I know, it's a Muse Avatar stretch - but I'm betting with the promise of Charlie ahead, I'll have no problem polishing off those last 3,000 words. And THAT is muse-worthy.

Have a great week!

- Dawn

The Book In My Bag Today: Carnival of Souls, Melissa Marr

No comments:

Post a Comment